Friday 29 October 2010

The time I flew....


The time I wanted to fly... well that time was a few seconds ago... in fact that time is now. I’ve always wanted to fly, not just in a plane though (although I find freedom from self, when doing so, read previous blog). I have always wanted, wished, dreamt, yearned to be able to free fly.
Why?
I hear you ask. Well because most of us can’t, and ever since I was a child and I am sure there are plenty more people out there who thought the same at some point, I have wanted to fly. Now this is not an illusion of grandeur about wanting to be a superhero or saving the world, (although I am gonna do that too) this is just a wish I want for myself. Maybe I am delusional but I believe we have the ability (now I can’t prove this scientifically either) to fly but as we don’t really use or brain to its full capacity we simply walk, run or drive.
What would I do if I could fly?
I hear you ask. Yes I have the ability to hear things you’re not actually saying, noooooooooo... It’s not an illness I tell you it is in fact a superpower. Anyway I hear you, well if I could fly I would... well fly. What else do you think I would do, walk? It depends on how much energy it takes. As in we can run which is faster but we walk instead. Now I am sure you would burn more calories flying then running. (Yes and I do see those of you seriously contemplating taking up flying)
I am sure once I have flown; it will be a natural progression in to being a superhero and saving the world, in the stereotypical definition of saving the world. However it doesn’t take special abilities to save the world or superpowers. As we have the ability and power to destroy the world, so we definitely have the ability and power to save it too, all it takes is using a bit more of your brain than you already do. Sounds easy but I haven’t met many people who do it, use their brain I mean. If I gave you all the choice to save or destroy the world, I would like to believe that most of you would choose to save it. Why do I believe that, I am naive I guess. As I know through personal experience and self awareness we make the choices that are destroying the world every single day. We includes me too.

Why?
I hear you ask. Conditioning.... That’s why. You, I, your neighbour, your family, your partner, your teacher, your friend, your fantasy and even your end. Yes even the way we choose to live out our end is a conditioned way to, well shit on what we have been conditioned to shit over all our lives. Hence we are all conditioned to destroy the world. As I believe our world is in our head, I guess we’re conditioned to destroy our mind. This in the end is self defeating as we don’t use it in the first place. Now before you think I am raving lunatic (and let me tell you, I am) let me set one thing straight. I am not talking about saving the world with energy efficiency, saving resources and wiping your arse with recycled and reusable paper. That’s right, wipe each other’s arse and you will save the world. No not all that crap that we don’t seem to pay any attention to anyway (although we should) I am talking about saving yourself to save the world. Therefore, who is gonna save the world..... I am!!!
Huh?
I hear you wonder. Yes I can even hear what you are wondering. With all this hearing you would think I am a great listener, but no, I am a better talker as I like the sound of my own voice. Anyhow back to the task at hand, saving the world.
As I keep saying we live in our own heads, as in our own world, how do we save our own world? Firstly what does our conditioning force us to do, no it’s not as simple as it makes us selfish and worry only about ourselves. So if we all loved one another and held hands while we shitted in the fields we are on our way to saving mankind as we know it. That is not the answer (although if shitting in the fields while holding hands rocks your boat, then don’t let me stop you.) Our conditioning, from every institution known to mankind, conditions us to screw ourselves and be miserable. I mean think about it, why else would you have got this far into the blog?
In some innate, small part of your unused mind, you thought I was going to give you the answer to saving the world (although keep reading, because I am gonna giving you the answer, as soon as I stop confusing myself by reading what I’ve just written.) Why are you looking for answers, because no matter how strong the conditioning, we simply want to do what makes us happy. All though not many know what does make them happy, and it’s not good grades, marriage, great job, new car, your partner, sex (although it’s the only thing that does give the lucky ones that momentary feeling of satisfaction out of life.) None of the above is the answer.
The answer to all the questions, the answer to saving the world, yourself and your precious little unused mind is a simple little word that is hard to find in most of your lives. It’s passion. That is it, just passion. We are too busy setting goals and targets, finding a partner, finding a great job, finding the right house, finding God, or God knows what else, that we lose any passion for life. Life for most people is a chore, do well at school, get great grades, get into a great college, get great grades, get into a great job, get a great partner, have great children, put them in a great school.... and the bloody cycle, the packing line starts again. Why do we forget, what makes all things in life great is, passion. Passion for studying will get you great grades, passion for love will find you a great partner, and passion for your own life will make everything great. Where are those passionate people that lived and died for their country, for their love, for their families, for their friends? Where are those great souls that changed the world through their passion?
They’re all lost through conditioning that starts even before your born. Break free, fly free and fly with passion and you will land on your feet. Find the passion, find it for what you want to do. Find the passion for yourself. Find the passion for your body. Find the passion for your soul. Find the passion for your country. Simply find the passion for your fellow man and you will find the passion for this world. That is the passion that will save this world. Not money, not science, not technology, not religion, not the government, not even facebook, but passion. Passion will save the world. Live passionately and passion will even make you fly.

Our only goal in life should be to do what we want, passionately.
Setting any other goal is simply a limit to what you can achieve!
www.youtube.com/user/arjunsatyakam

2 comments:

  1. Liked as much as I read.
    You could start with levitation. My great grandfather could levitate. The science of yoga was once the spinal point of the Hindu way of life. I think the rest will follow automatically.

    Shorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Shorna, I will defintely be picking ur mind about levitation and i thoroughly enjoy yoga too. When u get a chance to read the rest of the blog, it ends on an entirely diff note all together, let me know what u tnink of the rambling. X

    ReplyDelete